Monday, August 30, 2010

Does ANYONE really enjoy MOANdays?




Wow! I've been doing *SO* great lately working on my own business things. Last week I had so much motivation, it was great to get so much accomplished for MY business -- not someone else's business.  =)

But then today, ugh, its a MOANday for sure. I feel like I'm outta steam and just tired. I guess it could be from the weekend, but I really didn't do a lot over the weekend either. Who knows?

The other night I told my husband I was taking a break from this thing called "life". LOL He was just kind of puzzled and was like, what does that mean???? LOL I just laughed.  

But don't you wish we could just take a break for awhile? I mean, I guess that's what vacation is for, but you still have bills and daily things to deal with even on vacation. Do we ever REALLY get a break from our daily lives?

Then today is Monday. Ugh. I am just not a fan of Monday OR Tuesday. Monday is the first day of the week -- who likes that? And Tuesday has no purpose. Monday is the first day of the week, Wednesday is hump day. Thursday is the day before Friday and Friday is well, self-explanatory. But there is no reason for Tuesday, IMO!

The next job I apply for, I need to say, I'll be happy to work Wed-Fri. LOL Don't think I'd get a lot of job offers that way, but it would be nice, wouldn't it? LOL

Hopefully when I get out on my own with my own business I can work 12-14 hour days Wed-Fri if I want and take Monday and Tuesday off. Now that would be fine by me!!!!!!  =)

I just wish I knew the person who decided we should work EIGHT hour days with FIVE workdays and TWO days off. How unbalanced is that???? LOL I think SIX hour work days is ideal and then FOUR work days with a THREE-day weekend! I am making it official, who's with me!?!?!?!! LOL

Ok, I'm just blabbering at this point, sorry. LOL I guess this blog has been my little break from my daily grind and reality.  ;)  

No comments: