Friday, August 27, 2010

Another happy client!!!

Hello blog!

Just had to post about another happy Felicity's Fancy client!!!

Another contact made thru Etsy.com. If you have not discovered Etsy.com you are missing out. The most talented people on the planet selling their wares there. Always interesting and exciting things to find!!

Check it out now!!! www.etsy.com

Anyhey, along with this new client I discovered a new trend in weddings these days. Or well, it might not be THAT new, but still, new to me.

The wishing tree.

Before bidding on the bride's request for "wish tags", I did a little research and found these images to show what a wish tree is. What a great idea!! I always hated the same ol', same ol' archaic guest book. Blah, how boring is that??? So a lot of folks have decided to use the wishing tree instead. Fabulous idea!!


I found a bride who needed 200 wish tags for her wedding. This was the information given: Wedding colors are brown and green. Wedding favors are tree seedlings and herbs, flowers and wildflowers. What a great wedding theme, can't get anymore green than that.  =)   Her wedding is this weekend so we had to turn and burn!!!

Her design...



Then I added the hole punched at the top and they added their own rafia tie.
I thought they turned out very cute and she was VERY pleased, which is what my job is all about.  =)

No comments: