Monday, April 12, 2010

Cotton candy, popcorn and "I do"...





Well, I just finished invitations and RSVP cards for my first client from Etsy.com/Alchemy


She is having a carnival-themed wedding in June and decided to have me design her invitations!! We basically went thru just one design revision and she was happy!! Hopefully ALL of my clients can be that easy and perfect to work with! LOL


Ok, maybe a little wishful thinking on my part. 


The invitation consists of one background card (7"x5") that has a carnival design faded by transparency so that the invitation information card stands out more. A smaller invitation information card is mounted on top of the background card and the little RSVP card is postcard size (3.5"x6") and slides underneath the invitation information card. Super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have bid on plenty of jobs on Etsy.com, I'm am hopeful that I will be contacted for many more jobs via that avenue. 

No comments: