Monday, January 4, 2010

Where I am today, January 4th, 2010!!




I have named my new business Felicity's Fancy. I design custom invitations for weddings, corporate events, parties, etc. I create designs via computer and combine that with my card-making skills that I craft by hand.

I believe I have found the perfect name for my business. I wanted something that included my name and something that described my design aesthetic in creating invitations. As dictionary.com puts it, Felicity is the state of being happy, esp. in a high degree; bliss: the source of happiness. And Fancy is the artistic ability of creating unreal or whimsical imagery, decorative detail, etc., as in poetry or drawing.

So I guess finding a name for my baby business was probably the easiest part. LOL 

My list of things to do now includes (in no particular order):
1. Purchasing my LLC so that I am a registered, legitimate business.
2. Finalizing my wedding invitation portfolio.
3. Setting up my home office.
4. Creating content and shooting images for my website.

And that is just the beginning. 2010 is going to be a busy year -- very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!  =)

No comments: