Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Friday!!!!

Ok, I am a few days behind already.  =(  LOL I have had the crud this week and I've been at home keeping warm under the covers with the pugs, sans computer! So, needless to say, not much has developed on my baby business this week. I do have my to-do list for this weekend tho'. Talked with the hubby and we are going to try to get our computer room emptied so I can get my work space and computer set up!! Yay! for that!!!! I have *SO* much stuff as far as my designing and handmade card stuff goes, it will be so nice to find EVERYTHING in one location!!!! I'm THRILLED about that!!!! Also, I am going to go ahead and get my wedding invitation portfolio started this weekend so hopefully next weekend I can get out to a few bridal stores to present my business. And a big ol' yeehaw on that note! I'm sure I won't be on the computer at all over the weekend, so hope y'all have a very happy weekend! Hopefully I'll be back at the ol' blog on MOANday with good progress to report! later!

No comments: